Your tax-deductible contribution expands access to literacy and lifelong learning programs in your community library or throughout the King County Library System.
Ways To Give
Give online with our secure payment form
Give by mail
Print our Donation Form and mail it to:
960 Newport Way NW
Issaquah, WA 98027
For more information on donor-advised funds, click here.
Give appreciated assets
Make a gift of appreciated assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate.
Provided you have owned such assets for over a year, when transferring them directly to the KCLS Foundation, you’ll
- – receive a deduction for their full value
- – avoid tax on any of the capital gain
Questions about giving?
Contributions are tax-deductible to fullest extent allowed by law. KCLS Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID number 91-1505230.
The information on this website does not constitute legal, financial, tax, or estate planning advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for such advice. The KCLS Foundation encourages you to seek the counsel of your own professional advisors and values their involvement as you determine how you would like to proceed.
Make an honorary gift to recognize a birthday, graduation, anniversary, or other special occasion, or make a memorial gift in your loved one’s name via any of the methods listed above.
Questions about making a tribute gift?
Contact Paige Schultz
We invite local businesses, corporations and foundations to support our mission through sponsorships of programs, events and special collections.
Your support is recognized on our web page, in our printed materials and in our newsletter.
Questions about corporate sponsorship?
Contact Sarah Comstock
We welcome discussion with individuals, local businesses, corporations, and foundations about opportunities to name meeting rooms and program areas in our new and existing community libraries.
Questions about naming opportunities?
Contact Cindy Sharek
Information for professional advisors
We encourage donors to seek the counsel of their own legal, financial, tax, and estate planning advisors.
If you are a professional advisor, we value your involvement as you help your clients determine how they would like to proceed with a planned gift.
- – Name: King County Library System Foundation
- – Address: 960 Newport Way NW, Issaquah, WA 98027
- – The Foundation is a Washington nonprofit corporation, and under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, the organization is exempt from federal income taxation. Accordingly, donations to the Foundation qualify for income, gift, and estate tax charitable deductions under applicable portions of the Internal Revenue Code.
- – Federal Tax Identification Number: 91-1505230
- – Securities transfer instructions
- – Sample bequest language